Editor: proxychains - a tool that Forces any TCP connection made by any given application to follow through proxy like TOR or any other SOCKS4, SOCKS5 or HTTP(S) proxy.
About proxychains tool:
* It's a Proxifier.
* Latest version: 3.1
* Dedicated OS: Linux and other Unices.
* Allows TCP and DNS tunneling through proxies.
* Supports HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy servers.
* Different proxy types can be mixed in the same chain.
* Proxy chain: user-defined list of proxies chained together.
* Run any program through proxy server.
* Access the Internet from behind a restrictive firewall.
* Hide your IP
* Run SSH, telnet, wget, ftp, apt, vnc, Nmap through proxy servers.
* Access Intranets (192.168.*.*/10.*.*.*) from outside through Reverse proxy.
Some cool features:
* This program can mix different proxy types in the same chain
like: your_host socks5 http socks4 target_host
* Different chaining options supported
random order from the list ( user defined length of chain ).
exact order (as they appear in the list )
dynamic order (SMART exclude dead proxies from chain)
* You can use it with any TCP client application, even network scanners
yes, yes - you can make portscan via proxy (or chained proxies)
for example with Nmap scanner by fyodor (www.insecire.org/nmap).
proxychains nmap -sT -PO -p 80 -iR (find some webservers through proxy)
* You can use it with servers, like squid, sendmail, or whatever.
* DNS resolving through proxy.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ProxyChains 3.1
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.